My process is humane and non-intimidating.
Life offers us many ways to interact with money. I work at taking the fear out of it.
I want to talk with you. Ask lots of questions. Build trust with thoughtful listening and non- judgmental understanding. I don’t know what you need of me until we’ve had at least one conversation.
After that, we’ll talk about what you are trying to accomplish and how best you can utilize my services. I offer predominantly fixed fee and asset-based compensation models but will consider hourly, retainer and commission based when appropriate.
Financial planning, which you can read about more fully under the “Plan” section, is really what we’re doing every step of the way. With me it’s cooperative, organic, values based and needs lots of your input as well as mine. I’ll offer you possible solutions, giving the pros and cons of all ideas and we’ll help you decide what works and feels best.
About My Clients...
- A number of my clients have accumulated assets, investing with me for years, and now need supplemental income they can't outlive and to move into their next chapters with joy, fulfillment and no worries.
- Others lost a beloved partner (always too early) and we’ve moved slowly and rightfully to a point where they can take action for their new future.
- Others have received inheritances, wanting help on how best to secure, protect, utilize and incorporate those funds into their financial futures.
- Many others want to protect their families with insurance and to use safe conservative accumulation vehicles to provide a foundation for their growing wealth.
- Others are very financially successful and I'm part of a team with CPA and Estate Planning professionals tasked with developing estate plans including gifting, QPRTs and legacy planning for example.
- And, I love working with young married adults with growing families to help set clear financial directions.
Money is here to serve you, to help you obtain that which you really want, for as long as you are here. I would enjoy talking with you, please reach out.